Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Groups for parents of special needs children
Retreats for mothers and couples who have children with disabilities
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Counseling for parents of special needs children
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Life Transitions
- Eating Disorders
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. My areas of specialization include families with special needs children, grief recovery, and life transitions. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I am available for speaking to groups of professionals and general audiences on the subjects of disabiites and their impact on family life. Specific presentations include:
- THRIVING WITH A DISABILITY: A GUIDE FOR FAMILIES
- MARRIAGE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN
- WHAT ABOUT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
- TALKING ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S DISABILITY
- GRIEF AND LOSS WHEN YOU HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD